Sunday 1 January 2012

Green Tea Matcha Mousse Cake (New Year's Cake)

Hi Everyone!  For New Year's Day, I made my Mousse Cake again (Click Here to See the recipe).  Except this time, I used Matcha, and it turned out sooo well.  I think I'm going to get so fat, LOL I'm kidding.  I've been eating cakes non-stop since Dec 22.  I like cakes, but aye....  New Year's Resolution? haha
Here are some pictures of it, and I made a video on How to Make it as well.  Hope you enjoy and please subscribe if you know how to!







3 comments:

  1. Happy new year!! The cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried matcha before. In fact I don't even know what matcha is!! I am quite intrigued by your post. will keep my eyes open for this ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tip is out there, google for it and see ( :
    powder green tea perth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts